Vi har mottatt din forespørsel og noen vil straks ta kontakt med deg.
Vi vil sende en varsling til e-postadressen din.
Hvis du har flere spørsmål kan du kontakte oss.
Guided nature walk in Ulvik, combined with learning fun, educational and practical skills. We walk towards a stunning viewpoint on the Osa fjord and along the way the guide talks about various points of interest along the route.
- Organized / guided walk through the natural environment of Ulvik and Osa.
- On the way we make regular stops to tell stories and learn practical skills that come in handy when you walk in a natural environment.
Difficulty and Safety
- The guided walk is intended for all ages. No special requirements expected. The trail is slowly sloping upwards
- Qualified instructor guides the group along the hike.
Clothing & Equipment
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather.
- Wear comfortable and sturdy hiking shoes.
- Wearing a daypack is recommended.
The Guided Walk Ulvik is a free activity for over-night staying guests in one of the B-Nature accommodations. Check for the excursion availability upon check-in.
1st June - 31st August
- 09:00 h.
- 15:30 h.
min. - max. seats:
1 - 8
We follow the trail that slowly slopes uphill towards a stunning viewpoint over the Osa fjord.
Along the trail we make a few stops to enjoy the view, talk about local history and culture, bush craft skills, edible plants, and so on.