We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
You haven’t been in Norway when you haven’t seen it from the fjord side!
Not that long ago the fjords where the highways of Norway. By motorboat we will take you back in time on this guided sightseeing tour. During the excursion we make a stop at the old ‘fjord butikk’ (shop) and pay a visit to ‘Hjeltnes gartnerskule’, the oldest agricultural school in Norway.
The view is incredible and along the trip you will see some typical “Fjord farms” which hold a high historical, cultural and traditional value. The trip will trigger your imagination of how life was in this part of Norway, until about 50 years ago.
- Signing of waiver is required
- Experienced guide. Motorboat. Safety vests.
Difficulty and Safety
- All ages. No special requirements or experience are expected.
- Young children from age 5 may participate, if accompanied by parents.
- Participation is your own responsibility
Clothing & Equipment
- Recommended to wear warm wind/rainproof clothes and boots.