We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From NOK 350
Guided nature walk in Ulvik, combined with learning fun, educational and practical skills. We walk towards a stunning viewpoint on the Osa fjord and along the way the guide talks about various points of interest along the route.
- Organized / guided walk through the natural environment of Ulvik and Osa.
- On the way we make regular stops to tell stories and learn practical skills that come in handy when you walk in a natural environment.
Difficulty and Safety
- The guided walk is intended for all ages. No special requirements expected. The trail is slowly sloping upwards
- Qualified instructor guides the group along the hike.
Clothing & Equipment
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather.
- Wear comfortable and sturdy hiking shoes.
- Wearing a daypack is recommended.
1st June - 31st August
- 09:00 h.
- 15:30 h.
min. - max. seats:
1 - 8
We follow the trail that slowly slopes uphill towards a stunning viewpoint over the Osa fjord.
Along the trail we make a few stops to enjoy the view, talk about local history and culture, bush craft skills, edible plants, and so on.